For Summer I love tan glowing skin and makeup that wont budge. Nothing's worse than looking at yourself in the mirror halfway through your day and realizing your eyes look like a raccoon and lipstick came off and all thats left is lipliner making you look like a chola. lol! Everything I used for this look on Gabrielle has amazing staying power and will last even on a first date (if the guy wants to take you to the pool) lol!
- To begin I used Embroyolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè moisturizer
- Apply Make up Forever Step 1 primer on your face
- Studio fix fluid foundation in shade nc35 very light handed and blended in with a duo fiber brush
- Under the eyes Macs select cover up in NC30
- Set everything with Ben Nye neutral setting powder.
- Nars outlaw to add a little color to the cheeks
- Nars satellite of love to highlight the cheekbones
- Laura mercier caviar stick in Cocoa for the smokey lid color
- Work a fluffy eyeshadow brush in small circles using Too Faced chinchilla
- Eyebrows on fleek filled in with Laura Mercier pencil in color warm brunette
- We used Kylie Jenners lip kit in the shade Candy K with the matching lipliner.
- Last but not least set everything with Skindinavia Finishing Spray to make sure nothing moves.
We have tons of other makeup looks coming your guys way. Comment below with makeup looks you'd like to see us recreate. We can't wait to show you more!
Diana @dianamakepretty & Gabrielle