Protein Pancakes have been my go-to my morning protein or that late night sweet tooth. I replace syrup with organic raw honey to keep it as healthy as possible but, feel free to use syrup!
Protein Pancake Recipe:
- 1-2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder of your choice (I usually mix Whey Factors unflavored or vanilla powder with Trader Joes Hemp Vanilla protein powder)
- 1 large egg
- splash of almond breeze
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1-2 drops of vanilla extract
- Mix protein powder, eggs, almond milk, baking powder together
- Add your banana, smash with fork into mixture
- add cinnamon and vanilla extract to your liking
- Heat a greased griddle or frying pan on medium heat and por about 2.5 inch wide puddle of batter
- Flip pancake once the batter begins to bubble or browns.
Recipe should call for about 3-5 pancakes. And just a heads up, they are a lot thiner than regular pancakes. lol Feel free to top your pancakes with honey, syrup, and or fruit! :)